General Candle Care:
- Burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time. This is important to ensure your candle reaches a full melt pool preventing wax from building up and possible tunneling during future use.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before each use. Trimming the wick will prevent sooting and help continue to longevity of your candle.
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Ensure you are burning your candle on a heat safe surface, away from drafts, draperies, and furniture
- Keep out of reach from children and pets
Hemp wicks are prone to naturally "mushroom" while burning. It is especially important to trim the wick after each use to prevent excessive sooting or large flames.
Are the fragrance oils used all natural?
My fragrance oils are a combination of synthetic aroma compounds infused with essential oils. The only way to make a fragrance all natural would be to use straight essential oils. Through my research it would not be safe to use straight essential oils in candle making because they are meant to be diffused and not burned. My fragrance oils come from top quality distributors and are free from toxins and other hazardous chemicals.